Wood smoking chips add a variety of delicious flavors to foods cooked over the coals. Each type of wood will impart a different flavor to meats or other foods, resulting in an endless variety of new flavor combinations.
- Apple wood provides a very mild smoke with a subtle sweet, fruity flavor. This wood is ideal for poultry, beef, pork (especially ham), game birds, lamb and some seafood. 2.9 L/180 cu in – 113962
- Cherry chips are very mild with a slight fruity flavoring and pairs well with game birds and almost any meat including beef tenderloin, pork, poultry, and lamb. 2.9 L/180 cu in – 113979
- Hickory chips enhance any red meat such as brisket or pork shoulder, as well as turkey and chicken. 2.9 L/180 cu in – 113986
- Oak wood is assertive but pleasant with a smooth mellow smoke, and is great for all types of meats, especially beef. Oak smoking wood is perfect for briskets. 1.91 lbs./866 g – 127372
- Pecan wood adds a rich, mellow flavor to chicken and fish, and gives poultry a golden brown skin that enhances any holiday feast. 2.9 L/180 cu in – 113993
- Jack Daniels chips are a good choice for flavoring any steak. These chips pair well with many of the same meats as oak chips — beef, veal, pork and poultry. 2.9 L/180 cu in – 017499
- Manufactured in the USA