Chef D’s Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 Package 24oz Whole White Mushrooms
- 1 Package Italian Sausage (5 links)
- 1 Package Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese Cut Into Small Cubes
- 4-6 Garlic Cloves Finely Chopped
- Dried Parsley
- Big Green Egg Round or Rectangular Perforated Cooking Grid
EGG® Set Up
Set the EGG® up indirect with the plate setter legs up and stabilize the EGG at 350 degrees.
Clean mushrooms under running water. Pat dry, remove stems and brush with olive oil (set aside).
Cook the sausage on the EGG for 30-45 min until done (160 degree internal temp). Remove sausage and let cool then finely chop.
Stuff each mushroom with the sausage first, then top with garlic, then add the cube of cheese, then a sprinkle of parsley. Place mushrooms on perforated grid and cook for 30 min on the EGG. Remove and let cool for 5 min and ENJOY!